- Registered attendees will be able to access IMX 2021 on OhYay between the 21st and 23rd of June 2021.
- Each attendee must register separately. You won’t be able to access the conference on the OhYay platform if you don’t register.
- Each conference contribution must be covered by at least one unique full registration.
- This is valid for Long and Short papers as well as Work in Progress, Demo and IMX-in-Industry submissions.
- In order to attend workshops, you must at least have one workshop registration.
- Registering for the full conference gives access to all workshops on the pre-conference day.
- All registration prices include VAT.
- Doctoral Consortium Participants and Student Volunteers will be emailed a separate registration link.
- Contributing students and early-career researchers may apply for conference registration support (before 25 May, 2021).
- Registration fees will be waived for successful applicants.
- Limited to one per contribution.
- Attendees from economically developing countries are eligible to apply for a discounted rate (>50%) of the registration fees.
- ACM IMX 2021 has various diversity & inclusion activities to support students and attendees from economically developing countries.
However, we know that you may have a unique set of circumstances which doesn’t fit into existing processes so please contact our diversity & inclusion chairs for more information and to discuss your needs: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the mean time, here is an overall indication of the registration fee plan for the conference this year.
|ACM SIGCHI Member (Early)||$200||1st June|
|Non-Member (Early)||$250||1st June|
|ACM SIGCHI Member||$250||20th June|
|Workshop only||$25||20th June|
ACKs: The Organizing Committee would like to thank ACM, and especially SIGCHI, for the support in the reduction of the Full Conference Registration Fee.
Diversity Chairs at: email@example.com
- Aisling Kelliher, Virginia Tech, USA
- Kate Grandprey-Shores, Riot Games, USA
- Wei Tsang Ooi, National University of Singapore – NUS, Singapore
Accessibility Chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Crabb, University of Dundee, UK
- D. Yvette Wohn, New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
- Vinoba Vinayagamoorthy, BBC R&D, UK