The conference is going fully virtual, so this information does not apply with the current COVID-19 situation.
Visa Support Letters
ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. All requests for visa support letters should be sent to email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation.