• Each attendee must register separately.
• Each conference contribution must be covered by at least one unique full author registration. This is valid for Long and Short papers as well as Work in Progress, Demo and IMX-in-Industry submissions.
• In order to attend workshops, you must at least have one workshop registration.
• Registering for the full conference gives access to all workshops on June 22.
• All registration prices include VAT.
• Special Rates for Individuals in Economically Developing Countries are offered, considering the location of the institution.
• Info for Doctoral Consortium Participants and Student Volunteers will be published soon.
• Please, check the ACM IMX 2022 Diversity, Inclusion, and Student/Carrer Grants.
• Registration platform is open.
However, we know that you may have a unique set of circumstances which doesn’t fit into existing processes so please contact our diversity & inclusion chairs for more information and to discuss your needs: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the mean time, here is an overall indication of the registration fee plan for the conference this year.
|Registration type||Early (until 23rd May)||Standard (until 13th June)||Late|
|Conference||Virtual Conference||Workshop||Conference||Virtual Conference||Workshop||Conference||Virtual Conference||Workshop|
|Member authors from developing countries||200€||120€||50€||225€||140€||60€||250€||160€||70€|
|Non-member authors from developing countries||225€||150€||50€||250€||170€||60€||275€||190€||70€|
|Non-authors and students (excluding social events)||100€||70€||40€||120€||80€||50€||130€||90€||50€|
If you have already registered and you want to modify your registration (e.g. change registration name) please send an email to: email@example.com with your registration details and any modification request. Cancellations will be subject to a processing fee of 20% by June 22nd, 2022. No refunds will be made after this date.
For further details, please get in touch with:
• Diversity Chairs at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tara Collingwoode-William, Goldsmiths University of London, United Kingdom
Mylene Farias, University of Brasilia, Brazil
• Accessibility Chairs at: email@example.com
Lucy Chen, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
Michael Crabb, Dundee University, United Kingdom
Margarida Almeida, University of Aveiro, Portugal
• General Chairs at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Debora Muchaluat Saade, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil
Jesús Gutiérrez, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain